Monday, October 26, 2015

KOREA: MIKI PANG DESSERT CAFE


One of my favorite dessert shop in Seoul, this dessert cafe really WOW me in every possible aspect: I am crazy about cute things, they have it; I love flowers, there they are on the ICE CREAM!



My Recommendation: Honey Flower Ice cream
Reason: It has flowers on it, and I am a girl. (although not all girls like flowers)
Although yes, you may not find it on the menu, but it doesn't deny it's flowery existence!
Let's take a look at the menu, there are a lot of other choices if you are not a fan of flower, or hated the idea of eating flower.
Try other items on the menu too! Who knows you might find something more epic than the Honey Flower?

Address: 34-4 Apgujeong-ro 12-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea (Its on the 2nd floor)
                 서울시 강남구 압구정로12길 34-4 
Direction: MAP

Phone: 1661-1375

Opening time: 11am-11pm
all image above taken from official website and facebook tags.

Facebook: MIKI PANG D. CAFE unofficial
Website: MIKI PANG D CAFE



Thank You for Reading! 
This post is based solely on my honest opinion or personal experience. 
 If you have a different opinion, feel free to share your thoughts with me by commenting below!

No comments: